Hi

On Wed, 2011-08-17 at 17:23 -0500, Marianne Herrera wrote:

> Hi
> Please, You know if SQL Server 2008 is as compatible with Libreoffice, as
> Office es compatible with SQL, because is important manipulate the Data Bases
> and see the information wh office in your job. Thank you very much for you
> collaboration
> CordiallyMarianne Herrera Duarte

If you can connect to SQL Server using ODBC you should be able to use Base to
access the data.

Under NEW>>DATABASE you will get a dialog box, select "Connect to an
existing database." In the drop down box select ODBC. You will need some
settings to connect to the server, your system admin should be able to
help.

Snip

> > Hi,
> > I will may, edit macros of microsoft dynamics gp 10.0 in libreoffice calc?
> > Of
> > the same form like it do I do in microsoft office excel 2007 or 2010?. And,
> > live in Colombia, I may send you this mail in spanish, or only in english?
> > Will wait your answerThank you very much for your collaboration
> > Marianne Herrera Duarte

Snip

--
Jay Lozier