From: Nuno J. Silva <nunojsi...@ist.utl.pt>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] LibreOffice - Record Macro
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Thursday, 8 September, 2011, 16:33

On 2011-09-08, Jeff Hahn wrote:

> I recently downloaded LibreOffice 3.4.3 and an having a problem with
> the “Record Macro” command.
>
> When
>  I boot the program up and click on Tools - Macros on the introduction
> page there is a Record Macros command together with the links listed
> above, except for Digital Signature.  However, Record Macro isn’ t
> linked to anything (the print is subdued) and nothing happens when I
> clink on it.

I've read a couple comments here about "Record macros" being an
experimental feature.

Try going to Tools->Options and in LibreOffice->General enable the
checkbox "Enable experimental (unstable) features".

If the documentation does not refer this is needed, maybe you should
fill a bug about that.

--
Nuno J. Silva (aka njsg)
gopher://sdf-eu.org/1/users/njsg