Hi,

I installed LO 3.4.3 (OOO340m1 Build 302) a few weeks ago and I've
just noticed that the spell check (both AutoSpellCheck and
Tools->Spelling and Grammar...) don't work.

For AutoSpellCheck, mispelled words are not underlined.

For Spelling and Grammar I just immediately get a message saying "The
spell check is complete".

I installed LibO_3.4.3_Win_x86_helppack_en-GB and I've re-run the
installer with the repair option but no improvement. (English (UK) is
my default language for documents).

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this isn't working?

I have had previous versions installed if that might be conflicting?

Running on Windows XP SP3.

Thanks,

Leon