Florian:

        I think that I can do because I usually understand the e-mails of the
users@global list.

        I suggest this way:

        1) I will prepare some questions for the interviewed and I will send
him o her.

        2) I will receive his o her answer of the questions.

        3) I will prepare a second group of questions from his or her answer
(2))to know more about him or her and their activities and thoughts.

        4) I will order all the questions and answers and send them where you
say and in the document format you need (.odt or .pdf or .txt).

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

--
Atentamente,