> Not if it looks any different than this:
> http://postimage.org/image/2apqbvxac/
> Otherwise, yes it might be a good idea.
> Note that I set the font size at 20 so that I could easily see the
> difference.

OK I've uploaded an image here: http://postimage.org/image/2zq4umgkk/ I
think we are talking about slightly different things here - my problem is
that the 10 point Libertine G basically looks nasty, yours I think is about
the differences between the different fonts.

I would add that this effect is dependent on the scaling and screen
resolution as well as the font size. But my point remains that the Graphite
font anti-aliasing doesn't seem to work properly - those vertical lines that
should all have more-or-less the same weight look completely different from
each other. This effect is much more pronounced at small font sizes.