Il 11/10/2011 14:35, Marc Bannelier ha scritto:
I would like to use the .fodt format in LibreOffice with SVN for a
documentation system.
After a fresh installation, the format doesn't appear in the "Save as.."
box in version 3.4.3 on Windows 7.
Is it temporarely broken ? Do I need an extension ?
I've seen that the filter was rewritten in C++, I suppose it will be
maintained ?

Marc B

[slightly OT]
Thanks for mentioning this format. I always thought it would have been nice to have svn-versionable documents...

Pity it has problems with images embedded as OLE objects, but that'd be a different thread (and I'm talking about OOo here...)
[/OT]

--
Marcello Romani