El 26/10/11 21:48, Tom Davies escribi:Hi :)
Yes, or use Steve's answer to set it at a reasonably longer time-interval (jic
you do get carried away and forget).  Hmmm, longest is 60mins apparently.  It
is a good idea to have the back-up thing ticked jic but i think that is
unticked by default while the autosave is ticked.

--- On Wed, 26/10/11, Steve Edmondssteve.edmonds@ptglobal.comwrote:From: Steve
Edmondssteve.edmonds@ptglobal.comSubject: Re: [libreoffice-users] LO auto save
To:users@global.libreoffice.orgDate: Wednesday, 26 October, 2011, 20:39
Hi.
In optionsload/savegeneral.
this is under my Tools menu item.

I turn off (untick) the backup and auto recovery options.

steve

On 27/10/11 08:29, Murray White wrote:I just downloaded and install LO today
and am tryingout some things. One thing I wonder is if there is any way
to turn off the auto save? I prefer to use Ctrl + S at my
own choosing or to return to auto save if I find I prefer
that option.MW--
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail
to:users+help@global.libreoffice.orgProblems?http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/Posting
 guidelines + more:http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/NetiquetteList
archive:http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/All messages sent to
this list will be publicly archived
and cannot be deletedThis automatic auto-recovery save is not the same as
Ctrl-S,
      this option not overwrite your file, only save information to
      recovery if there is a crash.For me indeed a good option that you'll
appreciate when you'll
      need it.Miguelngel.