Hi :)
Ok, errr, forwarding the email back to the list seems to break it out and form
a new thread so i have just done that with this post.  The slightly messed-up
thread is "Dictionary in LO 3.4.3 "
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Dictionary-in-LO-3-4-3-td3434286.html

I think we have fixed the problem now so that both threads are ok.  I guess i
should have done this last time but i forgot [shrugs]  I guess other people did
too ;) lol.  We get there in the end hopefully!  Now we just have to fix the
database issue!