> Here is where I think we're getting mixed up. The contents of the combobox.
> I want the contents of the ComboBox to be "Singstar 80s", "Singstar 90s",
> "Singstar Amped" that's it. I don't want to fill it is the contents of
> another table or field. I just want to enter in a choices literally. This is
> the problem I'm having. Very simple situation.

If the contents of the combobox isn't a property of your list of
tracks/discs/whatever, what use is it?  If it's something to do with your data,
then it's got to be in your data.  If it's in your data, pull it out and
populate the combobox with it.  If it isn't in your data, even if you type it
in
manually, how are you going to use it?

At a wild guess, you've got codes in your data representing these categories.
If that's the case, create a lookup table and put your code/text
correspondences
in there.

Or have I guessed wrong?

Mark Stanton