I was able to extract the files using an old version of WinZip.

Do we know anything about how LO processes DOCX files? I suspect that
when it opens the file, it scans the first N bytes looking for somekind
of signature that it is not finding in the file created by Mobi OfficeSuite.

Dennis E. Hamilton has written on 10/30/2011 11:56 AM: