Hi :)
Does that involve java somehow?  Can you let us know which version of java you
are using?

Tools - Options - General/LibreOffice - Java

Version 6u21 or _21 is the fastest.  The _20 and _22 are ok.  The _24 is slow
and sometimes causes slight problems.  Anything after _24 seems to causes
crashes and all sorts./  Luckily it is possible to have 1 version of java for
your web-browsers and everything else and a separate version installed just for
LibreOffice.

The devs are trying to eliminate the need for java where possible.  I think
they are usign Python instead but i'm not sure.

Personally i would stick with the 6minutres rather than trying to fix the
problem unless it's something you have to do quite often.  It's irritating but
fixing it might take a while.