Hi :)
It looks pretty clear to me.  Anyway you can never really trust how the thread
might have been manipulated along the way so judging people based on a reply of
a reply of a reply would be pretty dumb.  The content is more important than
who said what and is only useful if the most recent post in the thread doesn't
seem to make much sense on it's own.

There is no need to give people a hard time just because they don't do things
your way.  Freedom of choice right?