On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 04:09, Cor Nouws <oo...@nouenoff.nl> wrote:

> Hi Don,
>
> Don Parris wrote (01-11-11 02:19)
>

>  I am having to update a couple documents (contact directories) I created
>> under OOo some years ago.  I had to save the documents in MS Word format
>> (*.doc), but used paragraph styles to maintain uniformity of style and
>> ease
>> of maintenance.  I wanted to change the color for a particular heading
>> style, and it should have changed the color for each of the headings of
>> that style.  Unfortunately, modifying the paragraph style did not change
>> even the particular paragraph the cursor was on, let alone the other
>> headings of the same style.
>>

> Does not sound good - in my experience this information should be kept.
> - Is there any change that there is a mixture of styles and direct
> formatting?
> (Select a paragraph and choose Formatting>Default formatting to check)
>
> - Did you also test with a new document in your configuration?

I have not, as of yet, but will do so.

> - Any change that you might be able to send a (stripped from conf. info)
> version of the problematic document to me (private mail)

Effectively, the entire document is sensitive, by its nature.  Making the
necessary changes would be quite a bit of work, even if I use search and
replace.

--
D.C. Parris, FMP, LEED AP O+M, ESL Certificate
Minister, Security/FM Coordinator, Free Software Advocate