Hi :)
http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/60028-windows-installer-error-1719-a.html

I am never completely confident about Windows forums but there seem to be quite
a few positive responses to the early answers given in that one.

My gut feeling was to update the OS from the microsoft.com website and make
sure the installer got reinstalled or upgraded but i haven't used Win7 much and
never had to fix it yet.