I now have listed the following English dictionaries on that page:

   http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.4-installs/dictionary.html

Canadian English - 217K+ word list - no 98K word list available at this time.
[en_CA]

   [ 390K+ not listed but online.  I accidentally created the Canadian
   390K version before I did the 217K one.  It is not currently listed
   on the dictionary page, but may later if I add the American and
   British 390K versions.]

http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.4-installs/add-on-dictionaries-large-list/kpp-canadian-english-dictionary-217k-word-list.oxt

http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.4-installs/add-on-dictionaries-large-list/kpp-canadian-english-dictionary-390k-word-list.oxt

British English - 98K+ and 217K+ word lists
[standard British English - en_GB, and not Oxford English - en_GB-oed]

http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.4-installs/add-on-dictionaries-large-list/kpp-british-english-dictionary-98k-word-list.oxt

http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.4-installs/add-on-dictionaries-large-list/kpp-british-english-dictionary-217K-word-list.oxt

American English - 98K+ and 217K+ word lists
[en_US]

http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.4-installs/add-on-dictionaries-large-list/kpp-american-english-dictionary-98k-word-list.oxt

http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.4-installs/add-on-dictionaries-large-list/kpp-american-english-dictionary-217K-word-list.oxt

I have 390K and 638K word lists for American, British, and Canadian English, plus a small 50K one. I will be creating the 390K for the American and British dictionaries, and may create the 638K word list versions later.