Hi Cor,

> I know that in Calc there are much more formatting options.
> Recently the possibility for possessive genitive case month names has been
> added.
> Are possibilities in Calc better for you? If so, there might be an
> relatively (...) easy route to improvement.

In LibreOffice 3.4.4 (which I use), the formatting options in Calc and
Writer are the same. So, unfortunately no easy improvement.

In addition to
- "D" = Day as 2
- "DD" = Day as 02
- "DDD"/"NN" = Day as Sun-Sat
- "DDDD"/"NNN" = Day as Sunday to Saturday
there should be
- "DDDDD" = Day as 2th

Since I can't program, I don't know if this is an easy or "bumpy"
route to improvement.

Kind regards,

Julius