* All the previous versions of Java Runtime Environment are also available
at FileHippo (http://www.filehippo.com/download_jre_32/).
* It's not necessary to open an account there.
* version 6 update 28 is not there either.

*=== webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote*:
date: Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 5:33 AM
Re: [libreoffice-users] Template dialogue
   Yes you are able to get copies of the earlier JREs.
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/archive-139210.html
   It takes a little "effort" to find it, since they do not want you to
install the older ones.
   Although they have version 6 update 29 as the newest, they do not have
update 28 in the archive.
   You have to create an account with Oracle though.
   To be honest, if you run Linux, I prefer to use whatever the "default
JRE" is.  I went to the Package Manager and searched for "JRE" and I saw
the package called "default JRE".
   If you run Windows, or Linux, and do not want to create an account with
Oracle, I have most of the Windows versions downloaded, and could download
the Linux ones.  Then I could send the ones you need via an off-list email.