El 03/12/11 22:54, Pedro escribi:David S. Crampton wrotePer my mini-sermon
(earlier today) on debugging and preferring strict
type-based behavior, I would prefer A5 to also display #VALUE.Obviously! If it
behaves differently it's simply inconsistent.

It the user wants to change that he just has to do =A2+VALUE(A4)

If there is a voting somewhere you can count +1 on the strict (coherent,
consistent) behavior.Also mine.But interpret text as number is only with direct
reference, not
      for example in the middle of a SUM().Miguelngel..