On 12/14/2011 04:33 PM, Pedro wrote:
M Robinson wrote
         What's the story with LibreOffice Portable, I've been trying to
download the file since PortableApps released version 10. It doesn't
matter which site a attempt to download from I end up with an incomplete
file of 19.9 MB, the downloads start with a file side of 121 MB.

That seems to be a problem with the PortableApps mirrors or your download
manager.
Try to get LibreOffice separately from
http://portableapps.com/apps/office/libreoffice_portable

In any case you should ask at the PortableApps forum since LibreOffice or
TDF can't help you on this problem ;)

Try the downloading from this link.  See if it works for you.

http://libreoffice-na.us/English-3.4-installs/install.html

The files are hosted on a different server than the one listed above. If there is an issue with their server, then it should be OK from my server listing. There are 2 versions listed there as well. All you can do is try. The more places you can download the files from, the better it is for when the original server[s] are down or having issues.

As always, scan the downloaded .exe files with your anti-virus package. Safety first.