From: 20rdj04 <20rd...@earthlink.net>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Improved!?
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Friday, 16 December, 2011, 4:00

I thought a new revision would be better than the old one.  I just tried to
check my Macro updates.  ALL of my macros are MISSING!!!  I didn't write the
macros or edit them just to have a new version erase them.  I know you
cannot restore my macros, but I am sure that other users will not be happy
to find their macros missing.