El 07/01/12 8:16, alex sato escribió:
Hi!

I have a question about the CALC.
There is a way to make highlighted the row and/or the column of the current
cell to make easier to input data in a cell which is far from another cell
used as reference?
I know that "selecting" the row/column do it, but I mean a way which keep
the row/column of the current cell highlighted even moving to another cell
using cursor keys or clicking with mouse.
Sorry for my bad english, I apologize if I said something offensive.

Thanks in Advance

Alex Mitsio Sato

Hi Alex,
in the Spanish OOo forum, there is a thread with a macro to highlight all cells in column/row of selected cell.
http://user.services.openoffice.org/es/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5546&p=20201&hilit=fila+seleccionada#p20201

Miguel Ángel.