From: ARIS MUNANDAR [mailto:ari...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 15:50
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Subject: [libreoffice-users] hide and protect the cells

        Good Morning global libreoffice user,

        I have some questions the security of libreoffice Calc 4.3
        1. How to hide and protect the red font cells so the others can not
edit or change it ?
        2. How  can the black font cell still be edited or changed by the
others  ?
        I have tried to hide and protect the red font cells by Format – Cell.
        Tools – Protect Documents – Sheet. It runs well  but  I can not edit
or change the           black  font cells.
        Please, guys.  I really need your helps .
        Thanks for All