-----Original Message-----
From: RandyMcD <randy...@gondtc.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 05:04:38
To: <users@global.libreoffice.org>

You should try the same advice...

I knew I was subscribing ... all I wanted to know was how to get Java
and this to work ... I asked nicely the first 6 times ... I'm getting a
little tired and cranky from over 50 eMails about  book bindings ...
formatting a picture ...etc

Now all I want to do is quit getting these eMails

Libre won't be getting any recommendations from me...

respectfully,
Randy