I want to migrate my law office from WordPerfect to Libreoffice.  My forms
have the } character that I use where I want to input text.  I created a
macro in WordPerfect that searches for that character, deletes it, and
leaves the cursor at the position.  I've assigned the macro to a key so I
can quickly go through documents.

I'm having difficulty learning how to duplicate this in Libreoffice.
Likewise, I'm having difficulty finding one that already does this.

Help please.  Thanks.

Paul