Hi Florian,

Florian Effenberger wrote (20-01-12 13:28)

in the last few days, we have been receiving numerous requests for
unsubscription from this mailing list.

Sadly, yes.
Sorry that this is causing you extra trouble.

Way over 95% of all unsubscription problems are not related to any
malfunction of our mail system or of spam filters triggering in error.
We can confirm - we've researched each and every case - that nearly all
unsubscription problems simply occur because people do not *READ* the
instructions we give.

Obviously.

To me, it's just wasting peoples time and fouling our lists. Ah well :-)

Thank you very much for your cooperation, and sorry for any inconveniences,

Thanks a lot for you,

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org