On 1/28/12 3:01 PM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
+1
I guess most people have at least 2 different web-browsers these days so that
is likely to be the easiest option.

I still have a weird feeling that it's something to do with a wireless
connection and rebooting the router is a good thing to do every once in a while
anyway.

I'm not sure most people have more than one browser installed, especially most Mac users. I would be an exception, I have 3. The third is Opera, up to date. I use them as cross checks when something if Firefox doesn't work as expected.

Could also be a flakey DSL phone line, too.

--
Ken

Mac OS X 10.6.8
Firefox 9.0.1