On 01/29/2012 03:25 PM, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote:
On 01/29/2012 09:25 AM, lee wrote:
Tom Davies<tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk>  writes:

Hi :)
|It sounds like something in auto-correct to me.  What sorts of words
| are getting capitalised?  Days of the week, place names, first word
| in a sentence, stuff like that?  Hmm, now that i have looked in

Tools - "AutoCorrect Options"
Thanks, I found it!

Did you see all the other options in the AutoCorrect Option tabs? There are a lot of parts like exemption, replace, auto complete, that might be useful to someone.

The ignore double spaces is an option that needs to be looked. To be honest, I do not know what it does when it is checked. I use double spacing between lines of text, since that was the "preferred" way the last time I took an English course that required "typed" papers. The professor required double spaces between lines of the "proper English". I wonder if double spacing could be for double spacing in the line spacing?
/snip/

I think the "double spaces" refers to the old scheme I was taught in school 60 years ago to double-space after a period. Apparently that's not good practice anymore. The line spacing you can set up in the format protocol.

--doug