Am 03.02.2012 16:05, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
I have a spreadsheet that is used for monthly and annual collection of
data, with monthly tabs, Jan 2011, Feb 2011 etc.
Is there a way to rename 2011 to 2012 in bulk, or do I have to do each
one manually?

Splitting up equally structured data across many sheets is *always* a huge mistake. Don't do that.
Simply put everything in one table and add a field for the month.
There are dozends of features which allow you to get data and calculations for any category of a single table.