drew wrote (08-02-12 17:41)

There was also a fellow in Germany a couple years back who put together
a Base system for managing a Dance School - this included a nice set of
tools for doing mail merge IIRC - I'll root around a bit and see if I
can come up with that link, in addition to what Fernand is referring
to.

Always good to see!

On the other hand: without macro's I'm able already to do all kind of mass mailings, including conditional texts etc. Proper mastering the available features, so that you do not have to write macro's, can save a lot of time :-)

Cheers,

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org