I am building a Base form where I would like to group several controls and
enable/disable them based on the actions of the user. When I group the
controls, the Enabled property can be set in the Properties: Multiselection
dialog through the GUI, but I can't seem to figure out how to access the group
properties in a macro. I have tried accessing a Model of the Group using
getByName(GroupName), followed by accessing the view using getControl(Model).
However, it appears that what I get is a Model and View of the first control
element contained in the group. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
--
Russell D Mileham <rmile...@midwestmicro-tek.com>