On 02/11/2012 12:27 AM, Pedro wrote:
Hi Robin

I'm not sure if the problem is with track changes. Your paper is also full
of Mendeley references and I have no idea how well LibreOffice handles
those.
Given your apparent calm (and the name of the file) I think that you have
previous versions of this Draft so I would recommend going back to one of
them (even if you loose some revisions).

Unless someone on this list knows of a fantastic trick to repair/recover an
un-openable ODT file...

I can confirm that the same problem happens under Windows XP Pro x86 SP3

Good luck with your paper ;)

Regards,
Pedro

You can try opening the file with an archive manager, the odt file is a compressed archive with an xml data file inside.

--
Jay Lozier
jsloz...@gmail.com