Am 12.02.2012 02:03, 451farenheit wrote:
Hi there!

I have been looking for a while and I do not find any related topic finally.
What I want is to do a conditional format between a group of data, where the
background of the cells in calc
depends on the values inside the group. For example a list of numbers from 0
to 10 where 10 is totally red on the background and 0 is white. Then, a
gradient of white to red should be seen between the values in between 1,2,3,
and so on.

Is that possible with calc? Any link for it?

Many thanks in advance!

See http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=19129#p88492 with Game_board_example_v2.ods http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/download/file.php?id=4680