On my Mac, the dictionary is located at:

<username>/Library/Application Support/LibreOffice/3/user/wordbook/standard.dic

The OpenOffice dictionary is located at:

<username>/Library/Application Support/OpenOffice.org/3/user/wordbook/standard.dic

The NeoOffice dictionary is located at:

<username>/Library/Preferences/NeoOffice-3.0/user/wordbook/standard.dic

Keep in mind that in OSX Lion, the <username>/Library folder is hidden by default.