It looks like that when I renamed my new table to the old table the data got
dropped.  I am using combo-boxes and they showed the data so don't know why
I was able to see the data.  Maybe it was just the name and not the PK that
was left in the table. But after reading your reply I looked at the table
and it was empty.

I dropped the new table and then recreated it and entered two records and
now my form are working as they should.

I find that when having problems just being able to talk about them they get
solved by getting another perspective on them.

Thanks for your help.