On 03/12/2012 10:32 PM, Bruce Harrison wrote:
Hello Jay,

The packages were downloaded from libreoffice.org just hours ago. Yeah, I did some googling and searching before posting here. I did find one other person who reported the same problem, but he had other errors that I did not.

Bruce
is the package in the Scientific repositories? If so, I would try it.