From: Ninj <n...@informance.info>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Generic formulas or inverse scenarii
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Wednesday, 14 March, 2012, 22:49

In fact, i thought of possible solution after i submitted this question. Is
there a way to link cells between sheets in a way that they are "virtually
the same"? Changing B4 in a sheet would change also B4 in other sheets where
B4 is linked.

Because my problem is not more complicated than that finally: "i have three
sheets almost identical except for the 4 first cells, how do i avoid
maintening the three ones when i need to change a cell that is the same in all
three sheets?"

Then i thought of some kind of link. But i don't know...

Thank you!

Ninj