Hi,

I've found a bilingual plain text copy of Wizard of Oz and have set up the individual chapters, right page/left page with chapter headings. I found the illustrations as well and will print them separately in color and just insert them as right pages.

But how do I put all the individual chapters together to make the book?

All the chapters begin with a right hand page. I thought I could just insert each chapter, add a blank left page if need be... although I thought LibreOffice might be smart enough to put a left page betwen two right pages... until I was finished.

If I insert the files into a new file LibreOffice gets stupid and tries to use the style settings from Chapter 1 for the whole book... it looks like.

I tried inserting the chapters as so-called sections, but LibreOffice got stupid again and used its own idea of style to format the thing.

Any help appreciated.

--
"This message may have been intercepted and read by U.S. government agencies including the FBI, CIA, and NSA and/or the present government of Thailand without notice or warrant or knowledge of sender or recipient."

John Francis Lee
246/3 Thanon Kaew Wai
Mueang Chiangrai 57000
Thailand