Hi, Gergely,

a) In the "Outline & Numbering" tab under "Outline" you can set the "Outline
level" of your heading style. And in the same tab you can also set a "Numbering
Style", so the numbers and dots  appear as you want them to.
b) If you also want your headings to appear in an index table, you can also set
the levels of your headings in "Tools", "Outline Numbering".

Daniel