On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 19:25, Tom Davies <tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi :)
> Thanks :)  I have passed on your kind comments to the team that works on them
> (largely the same people that used to work on OOo docs but new people have
> been involved with the published guides too)
>
> The aim is to complete the first 2 guides (The Getting Started and Writer
> Guides) for each branch of LO and the remaining ones for the odd numbers;
> 3.3.x, 3.5.x and so on.  The plan might change later on but so far it seems
> to be working.
>
> I was sorry to hear that you couldn't find what you were looking for to solve
> the initial problem but hopefully they might help with other issues.
> Thanks and regards from
> Tom :)

I couldn't find what I was looking for by random clicking in the LO
GUI, the problem wasn't in the docs. But Brian pointed out to me where
to find the correct option in the GUI. By the way, Numbering and
Bullets is now in Chapter 3.

One thing that I do see that could be improved in the docs is the
table of contents. The ToC is written in an italic font for all
outline levels. It would be much easier to read if the top-level items
were somehow distinguished, perhaps by not being in italic.

Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il