I have a odt file that I use mail merge to print to a pdf file. When I went to
print the list I
should have gotten 371 pages but I got 401 pages. I am using a odb file as a
source which
links to a very simple text file with one field. The text file has 371 entries
and the odb shows
371 items. When I open the odt file and view data sources, select the source
and click the
arrow to go to the last entry is shows 371 of 371. I select print and yes to
merge fields but
when I click the arrow to show the last entry is shows 401 of 401??? I can
scroll down to
about record 40 and see a bunch of entries are being duplicated.

I deleted the odb file and created a new one but got the same result.

Does anyone know how to fix this or is this another bug that needs to be filed.

libreoffice 3.5.1
winxp

Thanks,
Ron Gregor