Hi,

Tried downloading 3.5.1 for Mac OS X (Intel) from ibiblio tonight (
http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/tdf/libreoffice/stable/3.5.1/mac/x86/LibO_3.5.1_MacOS_x86_install_en-US.dmg).
Slow as molasses in January; was crawling along, telling me it would take 4
hours to finish. Then tried the clarkson.edu mirror; finished in 5 minutes.

Not sure what's up with the ibiblio.org mirror, but I'd hold off
recommending it as a download site until ibiblio fixes whatever the issue
is.

Thanks for all your work!

yrs,
Thomas