Then there is a zipped file with these labels listed as individual files, in A4 and A5 [US letter] sizes. I have download that one, but I do not know if people would rather use the template .oxt file or the individual files.

That web site sells the blank label sheets in more colors than I have seen in most places.

Actually take a look at the CD/DVD labels. There are many different label diameters and center hole sizes.

On 03/27/2012 11:55 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
Ahh, something on the official templates site
http://templates.libreoffice.org/
and hopefully a link to the WorldPress site would be perfect but only if you can spare the time. Regards from
Tom :)

--- On Tue, 27/3/12, Peter Hillier-Brook<p...@hbsys.plus.com>  wrote:

From: Peter Hillier-Brook<p...@hbsys.plus.com>
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Labels for Avery Size 5267 are not
properly formatted in LibreOffice 3.5.0rc3
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Tuesday, 27 March, 2012, 16:33

On 27/03/12 12:28, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
Trivial but time consuming?  Is anyone able to do a load of these and then
upload them as templates to the official templates site?
[cut]

I did that years ago, together with a short tutorial although Google doesn't
seem able to find it. I'm more than willing to upload again, if there's any
demand.

Peter HB