Hi Perrti,

> From this long and very interesting thread and some other
> discussions on this mailing list too, together with my own recent
> experiences, there is only one main conclusion to draw:

> There is no real future forLibO's Base module, perhaps not for the
> whole LibO suite.

I think you make some interesting points, but are too despondent.

Leaving "the whole suite" aside, I think there is a very real future
for database use here.  We have the ability to make it the way we
want it.  The converation *does* point to the idea that the future of
this probably needs to be rather different from (at least some of)
the past.

Mark Stanton
One small step for mankind...