From: webmaster-Kracked_P_P [mailto:webmas...@krackedpress.com]
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Tue, 01 May 2012 13:54:56 +0100
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Printer Dialogs

  Can you print out the document as a PDF file?
  When you then use your default PDF viewer, do you have the print options
  for those different paper options when printing using the PDF viewer?  I
  cannot get LO to print a document in duplex mode, so I print/export the
  document to a PDF file and then use my PDF viewer to print it out
  duplex.  That is my work-around.

  You might need to do something like that as well.