On Wed, 2012-05-02 at 00:36 +0200, Nino Novak wrote:
> Hi Drew,
>
> On Tuesday 01 May 2012, 18:22:04 drew jensen wrote:
>
> > Hi Nino
> >
> > I haven't tried this, but from reading the earlier email - the page
> > break is injected with the use of a style, yes? Can't you just edit the
> > style "P4" I think it was, so it doesn't create a page break?
>
> Good thought.
>
> However, I don't know how to alter this special style from the UI. It does
> not
> show up in the styles dialog. Seems to be some special style type. The
> mentioned style info is kept in the <office:automatic-styles> section in the
> content.xml, whatever this means.
>
> Regards,
> Nino

LO documents are zipped files. Change the extension of the file
from .odt to .zip. Then unzip it. The zipped file contains some files
and some folders; one of these files is content.xml. It can be edited
with an text editor. Search for <office:automatic-styles> in the text
editor. Without having an odt file with a page break in it, I can not
make any further comments.

--Dan