Hi,

This extension was developed by Gustavo Pacheco, member of brazilian libreoffice community.

I'll send this messagem for him.

Best

Eliane Domingos de Sousa
Brazilian LibreOffice Community
Em 05-05-2012 09:24, chimak111 escreveu:
LibreOffice 3.5.3.2
Build ID: 235ab8a-3802056-4a8fed3-2d66ea8-e241b80
O/S Ubuntu 12.04
Computer: Dell Inspiron 1545
Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T6400 @ 2.00GHz × 2
Memory: 3.9 GiB

*Using "Copy only visible cells version 1.0.5" to copy "subtotal summary"
causes Calc to exit
*
To illustrate, I have uploaded temp.ods

To reproduce:
*1:* Sort the sheet contents using two sort criteria: first b
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n3964486/temp.ods temp.ods y
"scrip" (A to Z, ascending) and second by "date" (oldest to newest,
ascending).
*2:* In Data, Subtotals, group by "scrip" and calculate subtotals for "B/S"
and "Total" using "sum".
*3:* Click on "2" at the top left corner to show a summary for each scrip.
*4:* Click on cell E1, hold shift down and click on cell O775.
(At this point I open a terminal and run "top" to monitor %CPU and then
return to the Calc window.)
*5:* Click on "copy visible cells".

Result:
The area selected (E1 to O775) is "highlighted" but does not get enclosed by
the /marching ants marquee/ associated with cells that are copied.
The highlight then seems to extend itself (without any intervention by me)
to the entire Calc screen (and presumably from A1 to AMJ1048576?).
%CPU in "top" rises to>90% in a few seconds and Calc closes itself within ~
10 sec of clicking on "copy visible cells".

The same thing happens with a smaller data set. In other words, if I sort
the spreadsheet as above and then delete row 189 onwards to have a smaller
data set, the same thing happens except that Calc takes even less time to
exit.