From: Zed <z...@zed.net.nz>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Formulas...
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Thursday, 10 May, 2012, 0:03

It is so long since I used the Formula I'm looking for that I have forgotten
what it is.  Here is my problem

I have a column, say, D4 in which I have a constant figure, say, 100

Another column E10 , let's call it Production, contains a figure of, say, 79

I can establish that 79 is 79% of actual production by entering the formula
=E10/D4 and then Formatting the expression to Percentage.  But I cannot
remember the formula to copy E10 down so that D4 is the constant.

I have tried E/10/D4, E10/$D4, $E10/D4, $E10/$D4  and then Filled Down
without obtaining the correct answer.

If anyone on the list is able to help me, I'd be most gratefu,

Zed
Desk - A very large wastebasket with drawers.