On 10/05/2012 at 15:09, 李小生 <jxlixiaosh...@163.com> wrote:

> I like openoffice very much!

Actually it's LibreOffice mailing list.
LibreOffice is direct descendant of OpenOffice.org, as well as Apache
OpenOffice is.
From user perspective, they are very similar office suites, but in fact they
are
different programs.
I don't want to go much into details right now.

> But can we set a shortcut to "Customize keyboard shortcut"?

You are free to do it yourself:
1. Open "Tools" → "Customize"
2. "Keyboard" tab
3. Find keyboard shortcut you like (unfortunately, there is no
Ctrl+Alt+(numeric +))
4. In "Functions" select Category "Options" and in "Functions" - "Customize"
5. Click "Modify" button near top right corner

I doubt there is need for default keyboard shortcut for opening keyboard
shortcuts dialog window.
--
Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski