Hi Simon,

Le 2012-05-24 02:08, Simon Cropper a écrit :

In the same year, I was introduced to a PC1
{http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f1/Ibm_pc_5150.jpg/250px-Ibm_pc_5150.jpg}
with Ashton Tate's dbase II on it! Green letters on a nearly black
screen. I still have a pang of nostalgia when hearing the whir of the
hard drive as it takes 1-2 minutes to boot up. The start of the
serverless revolution!

Hey! I wrote my own accounting system using AtariST's DbMan (an Ashton Tate dBaseIII clone). It worked great! I still have an AtariSTE in a box with an old RLL 30 meg drive and 12 inch monitor. :-)

Cheers,

Marc