Thanks but it doesn't work for me:

1. After typing a word in the Find textbox at the bottom of the screen (left
of the up/down arrows) and hitting Enter, Edit doesn't say Repeat Search but
the previous command I ran, even after manually clicking on the down arrow
once

2.  I don't have a vertical slide bar and an area with double arrows +
circle between them. Maybe this toolbar is not displayed by default or I
removed it?

I guess the solution is to customize through Tools >  Customize. This is
strange, as F3 is the standard Windows key to keep searching. I wanted a
shortcut like F3 or "n" in vi so I don't have to reach for the mouse.

Thank you.